Views: 33 Author: Anna Chen Publish Time: 2022-08-26 Origin: Site
Plush toys are one of the favorite toys for children and young people. However, seemingly beautiful things may also contain dangers.
Therefore, we should think that safety is our greatest priority when we are happy and happy. wealth!
It is particularly important to choose a good plush toy product. The following are my personal opinions in work and life:
1. First, identify the needs of which age group, and then buy different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
For example, children between the age of 0 and 1 should not buy toys with printing or paint coloring. The organic substances in the dyes may cause skin allergies in the baby; children under the age of three should not buy toys with small objects that are easy to fall off, because children There is no danger awareness, it may bite down small objects and eat them and cause suffocation. Secure with needles.
2. Whether the material used for the outer fleece is hygienic or not. It is divided into high and low grades of raw materials, such as long and short plush (dtex yarn, plain yarn) velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc. This is an important factor in determining the price of a toy. of sellers are shoddy and deceive consumers.
3. Look at the stuffing of plush toys, which is another important factor affecting the price of toys. The good stuffed cotton is all PP cotton, which is the same material as the nine-hole pillow core in the supermarket. It feels good and even. The poor filling cotton is black heart cotton, which feels bad and dirty.
4. Whether the fixed accessories are firm (the standard requirement is 90N force), there are very angry edge thorns, whether the moving parts are too small to prevent children from accidentally entering them when they are playing, causing danger, whether the hair direction of the same color or the same body position is the same, Otherwise, there will be different colors in the sun, and the hair direction will be opposite, which will affect the appearance.
5. Good workmanship is one of the important factors for the quality and value of toys. It is impossible to imagine how good a shoddy toy will be. Carefully check whether the stitching of the toy is fine, whether the handwork is beautiful and firm, whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the left and right postures are symmetrical, whether the backlog by hand is soft and fluffy, whether the stitching of each part is firm, and whether the toy accessories are scratched or incomplete.
6. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, manufacturer's mailing addresses, etc., and whether the binding is firm.
7. Check the internal and external packaging, whether the signs are consistent, and whether the moisture-proof performance is good. If the inner packaging is a plastic bag, the opening size exceeds a certain range, and there must be air holes to prevent the child from suffocating the head by mistake.
8. Purchase knowledge in details:
Eyes looking at toys
The eyes of high-quality plush toys are very bright, deep, and very magical. They use high-end crystal eyes and feel able to communicate with them. The eyes of inferior toys are black and rough, dull and lackluster, and even some toys have bubbles in their eyes.
Look at the nose and mouth of the toy
Among the plush toys, there are several types of animal noses, those with foreskin, those hand-sewn with threads, and those made of plastic. A good leather nose is made of high-quality leather or artificial leather, and the nose is plump and delicate. The poor quality nose leather is rough and not full enough. Noses made of thread are padded and non-padded, silk, wool and cotton. A good stitched nose is very finely crafted and neatly arranged. However, there are many small workshop-style factories, and the workers do not have formal training and work very poorly. The pros and cons of plastic noses. It depends on the quality of their workmanship and molds. Because the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the nose.
Materials for palms and soles
The materials used for the palms and soles are also very particular. When purchasing, pay special attention to its sewing technique, that is to say, whether its workmanship is fine, and whether the materials used for the palms and soles are in harmony with the main body.